Down the rabbit hole

Saturday, January 8

I've really really missed the two of them so much. I really had a lot to say but I feel like if I start typing then I won't be able to stop myself from crying. I know this whole situation must seem ridiculous to anyone bystander but if you were a DBSK fan then I'm sure you're familiar with the feeling like the one thing you care about most in the world is falling apart and you can't do anything to fix it.

I really don't know what will happen in the future; and maybe that's why I refuse to read anymore news on them or whatever it was that Junsu tweeted and the replies he got. I've said this before and I still mean it; I've never seen a group of people love each other so much and so deeply before. I don't know what happened inbetween then and now, and I know there are so many theories, Junsu convincing the others to leave, an ugly yunjae break-up...take your pick, it really doesn't matter. I just know deep in my heart, that regardless of what has transpired, the love between them was real. And when you love each other that deeply, eventually you will find your way back to each other, no matter how you feel about it now.

I don't want to talk about this anymore. It was a brilliant comeback, but watching them made me feel so miserable. Like they've been forced to shoulder the weight of the whole group and just... I don't know.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?