Down the rabbit hole

Saturday, January 8

I've been trying to stop myself from thinking about this for a long time, but you know, it's getting pretty impossible not to.
Firstly I want to say that I will always love all 5 of them and no matter how hard the shit hits the fan or how betrayed I may eventually feel; I will still support them all. But really, something has been bugging me for a long while. I've tried not to feel this way, but for months and months, I feel like we're being played. That they've already made up their minds long ago but they just don't want to let us all go because honestly DBSK fans are pretty volatile, and really, if I had the world's biggest fanclub in the world, I wouldn't let go either. But I feel as if they are messing with our loyalties and hanging onto the whole "Always keep the faith', DBSK=5 and so on to make us wait. And I will wait, but really, if you've already decided, don't keep baiting us with this hope so we won't leave either of you.
I don't know why I feel this way. Maybe it's because Yoochun yelled "Always keep the faith yeah" so flippantly at the showcase and then he writes a rap like this:

“In 2003, we finished our first match after months of rehearsal
By 2004, we were the rookies of the month
But unable to be satisfied with all of the rookie awards,
We began desiring for more
In 2005, we advanced into Japan
Thought it would be as easy as Korea
But after selling only 4,000 copies of our first single
Our confidence dropped to the floor
We couldn’t even speak Japanese,
Every day consisted of pacing between our dorm and the company
It was an imprisonment under the disguise of what’s best for us
Excessive loneliness, tears, and anger
We said those were what turned us into one,
That no matter what would happen, to never disband..
But I’m going to turn my back to you, since you already changed”

I haven't watched the video of Changmin doing the 3, 2=5 thing because honestly, everything DBSK-related thing I look at now just makes me feel so much worse.

I really wish the fans would stop splitting up. Does it matter if you're bias is in on one side or the other? Don't you love the other 4 too? I really don't understand how anyone can say they are a Cassie one minute, then just a Yunho fan or Junsu fan or whoevers the next. And I can't stand it how everyone is blaming Yunho for everything. What on earth gives you the right to judge this man. You don't know why he did what he did and just taking it out on him because he's the leader or has always been the 'strong one' and can 'take it' doesnn't even make sense. He's already been driven into depression and everytime I look at him, I worry that he'll break. I don't know why Junsu said what he said, but if it was enough to drive you into one camp or the other than I guess you never really loved them all.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?