Down the rabbit hole: Bleh

Saturday, December 18

Bleh

So I have 2 more weeks of holidays left and I'm not quite ready for the new year, or new term to be exact. I did pretty terribly this term in school, and while I did expect it, I thought I would be able to handle it better.
I entered uni with wanting to just stick out with a gpa of...3.4? Maintain a B+ average or something like that, and not spend too much time studying, but I suppose I can't kid myself because as much as I told myself that being average is fine by me, it really really isn't. It's like every fiber in my being refuses to let me be content with the results I've gotten and yes I am pretty miserable, which is a little bizarre because I was fully aware of how dismal my results were going to be(cramming one to two days before each paper will give you some clue), especially with the complete lack of effort I put in the entire term. Barely touching my readings, barely listening in class... The only thing I suppose I tried for were the group projects, but that was because I don't believe in pulling other people down with my own standards. And geez, what a marked difference, every group paper did one of the best but individual compenents I basically flushed down the toilet before even trying.

>So I just want to say that i have no one to blame for myself, and that next term, I will be actually putting in work because as much as I wished I would stick to my plan and float along, I kinda hate it when I don't do well.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?