Down the rabbit hole: 2010

Friday, December 31

2010

2010 has been an extreme mix of fantastic moments and downright awful ones.

I really don't know what I should say here; 2010 went on for far too long but I still don't want it to end. I met a lot of amazing people, had some close friends disappear(come back? It's 2011 already), and after the cruel lesson 2009 taught me, I've stuck to the people I know have my back.

I had a disgusting amount of sushi all throughout the year, tried my hand at menial labour and gave up after 3 weeks(I have no talent for this ice-cream business). Taught history at MI for a bit, got into law school(which I never thought I would even want). Got to see 3/5 of my favourite people in the world in the flesh(and shake hands!). I really liked the first half of the year, mostly because all I did were things I liked, and with people I enjoyed being with.

Not so nice moments include going home at 9am with puke in my hair, Cookie passing away,school and creepy boys.

For 2011, I'm going to focus during work so I don't have to spend more time on it than I need to and actually study once in awhile. Smile more, slouch less, save more, worry about how I look less because unless I get something cut, my face is going to stay the way it is.

Thank you all for being part of my 2010, wouldn't have been the same without you.
Lots of love to you all.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?