Down the rabbit hole: Last weekend

Saturday, October 2

Last weekend

If you haven't seen the near-hysterical mess I was on FB and twitter, then you may not know this, but JYJ is coming to Singapore for a showcase!!
I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT! Thank goodness I had the foresight start saving up just in case.
(Oh yeah, in other news, my parents got my camera stolen when they went to visit my bro in Jakarta ;_; Nevermind, I'll just start saving for the LX5, 800 COME TO ME)
I pray with my heart and soul that I can get the VIP tickets. I can't even imagine standing next to their godliness without sobbing my eyes out, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Can you imagine shaking hands with THE THREE OF THEM? OH CRAP, YOOCHUN'S PERFECT HANDS. AND JUNSU. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? And let's not even get started on Jaejoong. I swear I could not possibly be fonder of another human being. I honestly think I could do anything he asked me to. (Okay at this point, I actually started typing out a list of things I would do if he asked me to, but then I decided against posting it here because, I have a feeling the list will haunt me in days to come. So, No)

Also, I survived(I think) 2 presentations, so just 3 more to go. Pity they're all going to be in the same week, plus 2 written reports and 1 individual assignment. Seriously, just...

Anyways, guess who I saw last weekend?




Jay!

I went to with Andrea because if not, she wouldn't have gone to see the love of her life. I wanted to support Jay as well of course. He was always my favourite in that group we do not speak of, plus the guy is ridiculously talented. It was actually one of the least draining K-pop event I've been to. I normally start queueing at least 8 hours in advance, but for Jay we just went comfortably one to two hours before hand, and we STILL got a brilliant view that was near the stage?
You know why?


We were standing in the wading pool. It was an awesome fanmeet and I can't wait for the rest of you guys to hear Jay's new single, Demon. It's FANTASTIC.




And look who I bumped into! It's Jaja ^_^ Haven't seen her in about 3 years. I knew she liked Rain and stuff but I never thought I would meet her in one of these things. Nice



Also, this was lying around on my desktop so I thought I should just put it here so I can delete it.


I think this was before we went off to Zirca. It was a strange night. Very very strange.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?