Down the rabbit hole

Friday, October 8

I'm in a huge rush, so this is going to be quick.


I adore this MV, it's so gorgeous, it's more of a short film than a Music Video to be honest. Gain as usual stays at the top of my favourite K-Pop females list(though I must confess it was love at first sight, so the odds were already in her favour). I've always loved that edge she has, and damn, girl is looking so classy here. She looks so different from when I first started liking her(with her quirky mess of a black bob) which she know seems to like keeping slick and red.
I adore everything about the video, and damn, I'm NGL, that man in the video is seriously attractive. And hey! No girlfriend-beating for once! Unless you count the hair-pull.
The plot is really bittersweet and poignant, I have a feeling I'm going to be thinking about this all day.
Off to shower and get some work done and then, JYJ TICKETS YEAH.

*Urgh back, I still can't stop thinking about the plot of the MV. I LOVE THE GUY IN THE MV, WHY IS HE SO...

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?