Down the rabbit hole: GPA is cumulative, ergo, I'm 10% screwed.

Thursday, October 14

GPA is cumulative, ergo, I'm 10% screwed.

My contract midterms are tomorrow and normally in this circumstance I would say something like "MAY THE SPIRITS OF CHESHIRE AND FIFOOT GUIDE ME TOMORROW" but somehow it seems completely inappropriate when your prof were friends with(and wrote Cheshire, Fifoot & Furmston's Law of Contract) these people.
Oh well, at least I got enough mileage with that line with Economics(MAY THE SPIRIT OF SLOMAN OVERCOME US TOMORROW).

Yes, clearly I am very relaxed about the paper. I'm completely screwed, because of my 2 presentations, 2 written assignments and individual assignment were all crammed into the space of one week, I've not had any time to get contract done, so I'm doing my best to comfort myself by repeating that this is only 10% of my final grade(working too well that it's got me worried)

But on the bright side, JYJ IS THIS WEEKEND. I'm beyond psyched, I keep screaming everytime I look at the concert pictures. Actually, the slightest thing excites me right now. Changmin says he wants to fall in love in the latest interview, cue scream. Picture of Yoochun putting his hand on Jaejoong's shoulder, cue scream. Junsu hold's a marker, scream. Yunho stares into space, scream. You get my drift.

Back to contract, wish me luck ♥

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?