Down the rabbit hole: You ain't shit without your crew.

Friday, September 10

You ain't shit without your crew.

Just submitted my first assignment, ten minute before the deadline mind you. It's not that I want to procrastinate, it's just that I'm always in circumstances which just compell me to. Anyways, hopefully I'll start earlier next time, wasn't so impressed with my panicky typing and scrambling to shove theories and analysis into it. Don't really like doing BGS, but whatcha gonna go?

Anyways, Huimes(and Shu!) are back in London now, it's a bit depressing, I guess because it signals everyone leaving again and this time, Neeta is going too ): Don't starve and freeze in Surrey okay baby? ): I asked Huimin to feed you and she said she's more than happy to :D
Went to ICB with Dora, Neeta, Vanessa, Sylvia and her bf Joel yesterday. It was pretty fun, but the sleazy white men just are...unnecessary, but whatever, as long as someone pays for my drinks cause my friends are hot, I'm good.
We also found out how tasty the bread at ICB is heheh ;)



It's a sign, it really is. The universe is compelling me to bleach my hair blonde. I NEED TO. EVERYONE I TURN, MORE BLONDE ASIANS. NEED TO. But regardless, Andrea and I are dying our hair on thurs/fri? I hope my hair lightens considerably this time, I mean yeah I liked the last result that I got from the hairdresser, but it's not something I would choose for myself.

Anyways, the point is, YAY 2ne1 is back. Sandara is still not growing on me, but I can pretend. CL is great as always. I hate how there sos much damn autotune, my girls can sing, LET THEM. Bom looks alot less frozen which is great, her pre-plastic face was better looking anyways. Minzy is solid as usual, how can a minor be so many parts of fierce? The video is...I want to beat that dude up, but I guess CL's way of getting revenge was...better?(or not) I LOVE THE SHADES THAT SHE PUT ON IN THE BEGINNING, WHERE CAN I GET THEM? Why are my girls so fierce? CAN YOU SEE NOW, WHY JEREMY SCOTT LOVES THEM AND GIVES THEM FREE CLOTHES?

Day 2 of diet: MEGA FAIL. How do people do this? Off to snack than do my contract readings, school on a Saturday, woe is me.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?