Down the rabbit hole: This is my guilty pleasure song

Wednesday, September 22

This is my guilty pleasure song



I always feel awkard listening to this in public in case someone can hear it. But whatever, this song is ridiculously infectious. How many levels of awesome is the MV by the way? Cross-dressing, shiny suits and creepy animal suits.

Btw, how cuuuute is Sungmin in this video? I've given up pretending and trying to fight it, I honestly think he's my bias in Suju. He's just so...precious. Boy is so underrated and I want to pat him on the head and tell him how talented he is. I was so upset when I read that he thinks he's just average in everything and doesn't stand out at all and I was just like...WHAT.
Sungmin, we like you cause you're GOOD IN EVERYTHING. Now go drink your wine and continue being adorable.
AND OMG HEECHUL. I'm torn in between being strangely attracted to him and thinking he's a total bitch. But that's okay, I've accepted these ambivalent feelings. I can get strangely obsessed with him, I save pictures of him and his cats and I find myself wanting to do everything he says, but somedays I just don't want to think about him at all. It's weird.
Heenim ♥

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?