Down the rabbit hole: "Keep in mind that I love you." -JYJ

Friday, September 10

"Keep in mind that I love you." -JYJ


I'm sitting here listening to JYJ's mini-album and I've never heard anything quite so beautiful. I know it hurts to talk about it, to think about it, I know it's hard to wait. I do believe that our boys want to stay together and can only be truly happy if the 5 of them are together, but I've decided. I will support them all regardless of how this ends. I just want them to be able to be happy, and clearly since singing is what makes them happy, I'll support their wish the furthest I can.
I remember watch the first JYJ concert and watching them cry because they were so terrified that the fans wouldn't support them, relief from finally singing again and pain from being separated from 2 of their beloved members...I just don't see how anyone could fault them for wanting to keep singing.

It hurts to see some fans turn on our boys, be it on Yunho and Changmin or Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun. You claimed to love them all, but now you're taking sides? Don't you know how it hurts them? Or do you need to listen to more recordings of Jaejoong desperately drunk and apologising on the verge of tears for doing this to us, for doing this to the group.
How is it wrong to want due payment for the amount of work they've put in? What's wrong with wanting to stay with SM? Both sides are completely justified in doing what they've done. No one should judge them apart from the 5 of them themselves.Do you think Yunho and Changmin like the fact that the other three have been called "greedy"? Why would they? They love the 3 of them so much, more than their own lives as they have said so many times. Didn't their manager themselves say that the two of them wanted to sue to?
Do you think Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu like the other two being called "traitors"? This is their family we're talking about. They've lived in each others back pockets for more than 6 years. They miss each other when they are apart, even if only for a few days.
Mastuura himself said that Jaejoong's wallpaper on his phone was the five of them together. They were still eating together even after the "forced separation" that SM put in place.
Why do some fans not think before saying all these hurtful things? I really thank god that most of the fans out there still believe our boys and are doing so much more than we ever thought possible.
I'm really very thankful that DBSK has come into my life. I don't know how it's possible for me to return even half of the happiness they've given me. Sure, they make me cry alot and I'm damn emotional when it comes to them, but I really can't help caring for them. I think that shows how special these boys are, that so many of their fans are so emotionally attached to them, that I honestly worry what will happen to these girls if more bad news comes.
They are so much more than a band, they are a family. And the fact that they are pulled apart from each other just worries me so much. I want to see 5 of them happy again. I hate seeing how they never look quite so happy that they once did. I know they love each other. You can't listen to W and pretend you don't hear it. You can't watch JYJ sing live and not see how much pain they are in.
I can't even begin to fathom how painful it must be to be apart from the people who are most dear to you, and then hear people talk shit about them.

I will never stop waiting, and I know that there will be a day where we'll look at this and just laugh in scorn of SM. Like how their wanting to rotate the members was so fucking awful back then, but now we laugh at how stupid SM was for even considering it. I just want them to be happy.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?