Down the rabbit hole

Sunday, September 26

Just got back from the Jay Park fanmeeting.(Will update about that when I get pics) It was all kinds of awesome but now I'm just bummed at the thought that I have school for the next 2 months. It's really strange that I was really looking forward to school around...May, but once June was over I just didn't want to go anymore.
I guess the long break ruined me, bumming is all I know now.

I can't believe I have to go to school tomorrow, ON A SUNDAY. I can't believe it's going to get worse, so I'm going to do the only thing that makes me feel better. It's DBSK SPAM TIME :D
(And seriously, everyone texting me to go have a drink, it's honestly making me feel a million times worse so please don't do it. It's why I'm ignoring your calls and texts, sorry but no)


Photobucket








PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?