Down the rabbit hole: If I ignore it, school will go away

Sunday, September 19

If I ignore it, school will go away

I asked my parents if I could pierce my face during dinner, not that I want to but I really get a kick out of their reactions(and not like them saying no would stop me if I really did want to get one). And my mom basically jumped topics and said "You can never pierce your navel"(then she starts rambling on about it affecting your qi and other chinese-health related beliefs.

I could hardly keep a straight face throughout because uh, I kinda pierced it 2 years ago yeah? Well I guess what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
Anyways, my parents started going on about how they are mega supportive(not untrue I suppose) and you know what example my daddy gave?

"I know your K-Pop thing is happening next week!!!"

Well, technically he's not wrong because I do have ticket's to next week's Jay Park fan meeting, but the problem is, that is NOT what he was referring to. I was telling him about the possibility that JYJ might be coming down, and that was what he was talking about. I don't even...
But nevermind, as long as he doesn't call Changmin fugly again, I can deal with anything he throws.
Since we're on topic, let me tell you what my Dad thinks of DBSK:
Changmin: "Oh my god, he's so ugly. If you bring him home I will be very saddened" (You have no idea how loud I shrieked and made T_T faces in public when he said this)
Junsu: He's much more handsome than the other guy(Changmin) but his nose is very big
Yoochun: He's good-looking
Jaejoong: He's very good-looking, but he looks very....gay. Tsk. (But he likes Jaejae the most, he continually asks to see pictures of him, it confuses me)
Yunho: Oh, he's so handsome. He's the 2nd best.(First being Jaejae)

Anyways, back to work, in which I am drowning. Btw, I made a mistake in the last post, I have 3 presentations in week 9, not 2. FML.

Look how much Samyang my daddy bought me! ♥



Yeah. Not wearing makeup, go ahead and laugh at my eyebrows *tears*

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?