Down the rabbit hole: Cream cheese is healthy right?

Saturday, September 18

Cream cheese is healthy right?

The next 4 weeks are going to be awful to live through. 2 presentations in week 7(week after next, meaning I will hardly get any sleep next week while preparing, and the week itself). Contract mid-terms sometime in week 8(I think) and 2 more presentations in week 9. I tried my best to stagger the timings of my different presentations but somehow, they ended up still in the same period. If the universe isn't screwing with me, I don't know what is.

I'm sitting here trying to remember what I did the past week but I'm honestly drawing a blank, the only thing I can remember is what I ate ): Grr, I swear I had things I wanted to type out but I guess my brain has taken over controls and decided the only thing worth mentioning is food. Tragic.
Btw, I want to know if I'm not the only one with this problem or if I've just conditioned myself to ingest more food than I should.
Okay so this is how it works with me:
1) Am not hungry, just ate barely 15 minutes ago
2) Just thinks of food(ramyeon, cake, bacon etc.) or sees food
3) Seriously still full, but the notion of WANTING to eat is already planted
4) Feels sudden hunger, NOT SURE IF IT'S MENTALLY INDUCED BECAUSE OF MY GLUTTONY, or if I'm honest to goodness, just very hungry
5) EATS. A LOT
6) Repeat

Seriously, WTF? Please tell me I'm not alone here. And there you have it ladies and gents, I always get asked how I end up eating 6 to 9 meals during my hols and this is how. Because I just...want to eat ):

This reminds me, I was standing outside Far East with my Neets eating my curry puff and crab nuggets and sulking cause the sardine puffs that I wanted were sold out. She looked over amidst my ranting about me needing more sardine puffs and said:

"You know those cartoon characters that are small and have lots of crumbs all over their face and hair, and complain about not eating some puffs while they are ALREADY eating some other puffs and just eat to damn much and look psycho for doing it?"

Me: That doesn't exist, you just based it on me to make me look bad.
Neeta: Yup.


Anyways, I had my hair washed a record of 3 times yesterday(Gosh this is so dull, I feel bad that you're reading this). But the point is, I got my hair cut! And then dyed somewhere else haha.
I cut off about 3 inches and got varied reactions(Neeta: No frigging difference Andrea: O: OMO. WHY THE HELL DID YOU CUT OFF SO MUCH?!)
And against my better judgement, I'm going to show you pictures.
(Seriously though, why the hell am I so tragically unphotogenic. I've had people tell me frustratedly while snapping pics of me that they "seriously don't understand why you look so shit in pictures"/look like my ugly twin" WHY OH WHYYYYYY. This is causing me a lot of anxiety. What if I do get married one day and I have to take wedding shots and meeting expectation, I LOOK HIDEOUS IN ALL THE PICTURES OF MY MARRIAGE. Too much crazy, let's move on)



I should have told the guy who did my hair to dye it even lighter, but I thought it was already the lightest he could go(cause he said he was using the lightest dye[but he meant lightest of that range, he said after that I could have gone lighter]) But anyways, we'll just get it redone early December, and we'll see if by then I would have the guts to strip some colour so I can get the shade I want. (New hairstylist is awesome, lots of love ♥)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?