Down the rabbit hole: Baby

Sunday, September 5

Baby

I can't go on omona when people talk about SHINee because the "OMG TAEMIN. TOUCH ME. FAP FAP" type comments traumatise the hell out of me. Do you guys know what you're saying!? HOW CAN YOU SAY THESE THINGS ABOUT A CHILD. A CHILD. MY CHILD. I feel so scarred each time okay, I literally wanna roll into a ball and cry my eyes out. I'm trying to get over it but I JUST CAN'T OKAY ): Lee Taemin's debut was the reason I fully got into kpop. It's what changed me from a popseoul lurker who used to go there to laugh at DBSK pics and Seo Inyoung's nose into living and breathing it.



I don't care how many years its been, this is how I will always see Taeminnie. And I'm pretty sure he still doesn't like girls. I remember I used to find it the cutest thing when he'd get crazily awkward about 'what's your ideal type?' questions and his disney keychains, and his nervous blinking and his "omg I love ice cream and Yoochun hyung" and I remember the day he got his first pimple and how damn excited I was that he was hitting puberty and going around showing people pictures like the creep I am ):

I really miss the old SHINee, SO MUCH. I really miss how Key used to at least pretend he was straight, and how Jonghyun was alot less, bleah and how Minho didn't get his nose done yet and how Onew was just....nevermind, he hasn't changed much.
I miss the Noona Neomu Yeppo days so damn badly, I miss the skinny jeans and the streetstyle and Taemin's bowlcut AND KEY'S EYEBROWS. I miss how adorable Taemin was, I mean he still is, somewhere inside, but he's trying to do the charisma thing that they love and it's just so fucking weird to see people say Taemin is "hot" rather than cute.


I miss the noona fans and how everyone was so civilised and polite to each other, now it's just a fucking mess and the second-hand shame is TOO MUCH. Gahhh, nevermind I think it's just me because I used to be so obsessed with Taemin that I just can't comprehend why anyone would wanna...sexualise him. It creeps me out, but I'll get over it I'm sure(Not for a long while, I still feel awkward when people talk about Junsu that way HAHAHA)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?